Monday, September 20, 2010

And so the story begins...

The Offending Pajamas
No Accounting for Taste

In the wee hours after we arrived on the Isle of Man, we were awakened by several drunks in the hotel hallway. I walked out to find the culprits and discovered Otis, a man in his late 50's, speaking in a loud voice to two other people. I asked them quietly if they could please whisper. “WHAT?” Otis bellowed. I repeated my request, approaching a little closer. Otis looked at me, back at his companions, again at me, and then made some fairly disparaging remarks about my pajamas. MY pajamas. A man named Otis. Well, I only have this to say to you, Otis, “Never, never make fun of a woman's pajamas lest she post a picture of you and your white shirt on her blog. Never.”

No comments:

Post a Comment